UT Tuesday
I realize I kinda
slacked off and just put quotes for the last few blog entries.
But as long as I have a post for every day this year, I'm still on track, right?
But as long as I have a post for every day this year, I'm still on track, right?
Today's post about
UT is short.
I left work a bit
early (with permission) to finish (ok, start and finish....) some discussion
board posts that I had neglected to do before my 5:45 poetry class. I'm telling you, if I didn't have to take this class, I wouldn't. It's kinda boring, and the teacher is kinda odd. (Why do I get the weird ones?)
While logged into
BlackBoard, I saw a message from my Intro to Education teacher stating that
class was cancelled for the evening! (Yippee!!!!)
So I came home and
had a realaxing night, and worked on more neglected
homework.
(See, such an
exciting evening.....)
Comments