49 questions about me!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I share a middle name with my mother.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
A couple weeks ago. It was a Sunday and I was in the process of having a musical fit. (Musical fit for me means playing the piano in the attempt to get my mind to work thru or temporarily relocate my complicated blender of feelings.)
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes and no. There are times I wish it was different, but as long as I can read it, I'm fine with it.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Pepper Turkey or Rosemary Ham. YUMMY!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Not yet. Gotta have a hubby first.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably. We'd enjoy a lot of the same things, so I think we would be friends.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
Sometimes. Depends on what mood I'm in.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yupp.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
HECK NO!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Currently either Lucky Charms or Life.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Not unless they are new.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically, somewhat,.. Emotionally, depends on the time of day.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Birthday Cake from Edy's or Cake Batter from Cold Stone.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Hair. Is that weird?
15. RED OR PINK?
Pink, but not an obnoxious pink .
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Currently my weight, but that is something I WILL be working on this year.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
No comment. (It's my blog and I'll do what I want to!)
18. WHAT IS THE NEW YEARS RESOLUTION THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Again, no comment.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Brown
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Broccoli cheesy rice. mmmm!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
"Don't Stop Believin'" by the Glee Cast
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Cerulean (pretty sure I butchered the name, but it is the pretty blue color from crayola)
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Onions cooking in a skillet.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Some weird guy at the bank.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Definitelymountain hideaway. I burn too easy to enjoy a beach house.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football or ice skating or Olympic curling.
27. HAIR COLOR?
I am a natural red-head.
28. EYE COLOR?
Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
not currently.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Panera's Mac and Cheese or French Onion Soup from Ralphies
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
In a theater, The Muppets Movie (2011). In my house, 1776. (It's my favorite move and it's about the only "history" movie I like.)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Dusty rose color?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Depends. Winter for pictures, Summer for having fun and traveling.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Depends on who I'm getting them from ! ;)
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Ice cream or Blueberry Streussel cake.
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
I guess cardio. I've been walking/running at the Y recently.
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Both, at the same time! (it's no wonder why my brain goes ADD sometimes. too much going on in there!)
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
question #39. ;)
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
A hand sketch of a "flambayed paramecium", a few quotes and an outdated calender. (it's a crowded mouse pad.)
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
I like to hear natures sounds: birds chirping, crickets, frogs, storms, waves, etc.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
um... neither??
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Depends on where my home was. Probably either when I went to Maine or Vegas. Probably my trip to Vegas. (had a friend who's fiance's family lived in Vegas. They flew me out for her wedding in Utah.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can play the piano. I could probably think of one that is more special, but it might scare you.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
a hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Perrysburg, Ohio (a city named after an ancestor of mine!)
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
brick, white trim and black shutters
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Red.
I share a middle name with my mother.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
A couple weeks ago. It was a Sunday and I was in the process of having a musical fit. (Musical fit for me means playing the piano in the attempt to get my mind to work thru or temporarily relocate my complicated blender of feelings.)
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes and no. There are times I wish it was different, but as long as I can read it, I'm fine with it.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Pepper Turkey or Rosemary Ham. YUMMY!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Not yet. Gotta have a hubby first.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably. We'd enjoy a lot of the same things, so I think we would be friends.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
Sometimes. Depends on what mood I'm in.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yupp.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
HECK NO!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Currently either Lucky Charms or Life.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Not unless they are new.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically, somewhat,.. Emotionally, depends on the time of day.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Birthday Cake from Edy's or Cake Batter from Cold Stone.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Hair. Is that weird?
15. RED OR PINK?
Pink, but not an obnoxious pink .
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Currently my weight, but that is something I WILL be working on this year.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
No comment. (It's my blog and I'll do what I want to!)
18. WHAT IS THE NEW YEARS RESOLUTION THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Again, no comment.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Brown
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Broccoli cheesy rice. mmmm!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
"Don't Stop Believin'" by the Glee Cast
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Cerulean (pretty sure I butchered the name, but it is the pretty blue color from crayola)
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Onions cooking in a skillet.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Some weird guy at the bank.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Definitelymountain hideaway. I burn too easy to enjoy a beach house.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football or ice skating or Olympic curling.
27. HAIR COLOR?
I am a natural red-head.
28. EYE COLOR?
Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
not currently.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Panera's Mac and Cheese or French Onion Soup from Ralphies
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
In a theater, The Muppets Movie (2011). In my house, 1776. (It's my favorite move and it's about the only "history" movie I like.)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Dusty rose color?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Depends. Winter for pictures, Summer for having fun and traveling.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Depends on who I'm getting them from ! ;)
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Ice cream or Blueberry Streussel cake.
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
I guess cardio. I've been walking/running at the Y recently.
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Both, at the same time! (it's no wonder why my brain goes ADD sometimes. too much going on in there!)
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
question #39. ;)
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
A hand sketch of a "flambayed paramecium", a few quotes and an outdated calender. (it's a crowded mouse pad.)
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
I like to hear natures sounds: birds chirping, crickets, frogs, storms, waves, etc.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
um... neither??
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Depends on where my home was. Probably either when I went to Maine or Vegas. Probably my trip to Vegas. (had a friend who's fiance's family lived in Vegas. They flew me out for her wedding in Utah.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can play the piano. I could probably think of one that is more special, but it might scare you.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
a hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Perrysburg, Ohio (a city named after an ancestor of mine!)
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
brick, white trim and black shutters
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Red.
Comments