UT Tuesday - Again, About Me.
Well, classes start tonight. (5:45-9:45 pm). It's going to be a long day. (work 8-5, class 5:45-7:00, 15 minute break, class 7:15-9:45pm, drive home, pass out.)
So, because nothing much is going on school wise right now, here's another installment of
Random JLP Q&A
Are you addicted to anything?
Air. Definitely addicted to air. Just can’t get enough of it. (My name's Julie, and I'm an air-aholic.)
Do you find excess piercings/tattoos attractive?
Absolutely not.
Air. Definitely addicted to air. Just can’t get enough of it. (My name's Julie, and I'm an air-aholic.)
Do you find excess piercings/tattoos attractive?
Absolutely not.
Can you lick your elbow?
Nope. I think that this is impossible for about 99% of the population. Even still, knowing this, people still look like idiots trying!
When you wake up, what's the first thought that runs through your head?
Usually random song lyrics. This morning I woke up to a mash up of Lamb Chop’s Play-a-long theme song and the Irish Drinking Song from “Who’s Line Is It Anyways?”
Nope. I think that this is impossible for about 99% of the population. Even still, knowing this, people still look like idiots trying!
When you wake up, what's the first thought that runs through your head?
Usually random song lyrics. This morning I woke up to a mash up of Lamb Chop’s Play-a-long theme song and the Irish Drinking Song from “Who’s Line Is It Anyways?”
If you jumped out your bedroom
window right now, how injured would you be?
Depends on which window. I live in a
1 story house. One window has bushes outside it and one doesn’t. So, while I
probably wouldn’t break any bones, I would probably have some scratches.In the
summer, the window that doesn’t have bushes under it usually is crawling with
bees/ yellow jackets/ wasps enjoying the half eaten pears that the squirrels
pluck from my tree and toss to the ground when they are finished with them. Not
exactly what I want to jump into.
How do you spend your weekends?
Usualy some sort of road-trip. Long or short, I enjoy them. (Check out my Road Trip Saturdays tag for posts about... Road Trip Saturdays!)
Comments