Road Trip Saturday

I know I'm weird. It's part of who I am.

So as part of Road Trip Saturday, Michelle or I will take a picture of our feet wherever we happen to go.

So, without further adeu....This is Michelle's foot.

We took a road trip Saturday to.... the Toledo Art Museum!

Steggy

Each time I visit this museum, I have to see my relative.


Meet Commodore Oliver Hazard Perry!

I will write more about him on Monday as part of my Family day post!

Michelle and I mainly went Saturday because it was the last day we could view the Egypt Experience exhibit. We couldn't take pictures in the exhibit, but we could take pictures of our hand stamps in the car when we got done.... 
So we did! :)



All in all, it was a pretty fun trip!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Printer?!?!?!?!?

Rough Day