UT Tuesday
I sit in the front of the classroom in college. It forces me to pay attention instead of goofing off as much. (but in some classes, goofing off with my iPod Touch and UT's free wireless is inevitable.)
My poetry class makes me wish to rethink my choice to sit up front.
My professor came in, announced that she thinks she cought something from her grandkids and that she didnt feel well. (no, she didnt throw up on me... ewww) but she sat right in front of me for about the entire class. That's just too close especialy if you are sick and reading entire passages from the book out loud....
I need to find some OJ, vitamin C, zinc, etc.
I really don't want to get sick.
My poetry class makes me wish to rethink my choice to sit up front.
My professor came in, announced that she thinks she cought something from her grandkids and that she didnt feel well. (no, she didnt throw up on me... ewww) but she sat right in front of me for about the entire class. That's just too close especialy if you are sick and reading entire passages from the book out loud....
I need to find some OJ, vitamin C, zinc, etc.
I really don't want to get sick.
Comments