Inspirational quote:

"You need help from a power beyond your own to do something extraordinarily useful." James E. Faust.
"And some days you may need that power to just to be ordinarily decent and kind." John Thomas

Both of the above quotes were from a devotional given at BYU-Idaho by John Thomas on November 6, 2007 entitled "Don't Be In A Hurry" (click here for a PDF of the devotional)

Read this devotional! I really enjoyed when I found it a year or so ago. I liked it so much that it made it in my binder of my favorite church talks. I keep it in my church bag so I can have something spiritual and uplifting to read in case I don't/cant pay attention to the talks in Sacrament meeting.

Want to know what all is in this binder? Here ya go!
The Reflection in the Water by President Uchtdorf
Don't Be in a Hurry by John Thomas
True Love by Richard Turley
Confidence Tests by Lance B. Wickman
Look to the Light, Live for the Light, Be a Light by Jennifer O'Farrell
Three Keys to Getting More out of the Scriptures by William D. Oswald

 Do you have a favorite, inspirational talk? Let me know and I may add it to my collection!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Printer?!?!?!?!?

Rough Day