Recipe Time!

"I really wish you'd write down the recipes for the stuff you cook." ~Michelle

After hearing this from her, I typed up the recipe I "made up" for dinner.



Chicken Coconut Curry Soup

 

2 chicken breasts (about 1 pound)

2 cans chicken broth

2 cans coconut milk

2 teaspoon dried minced onion

1 tablespoon red curry paste

1 teaspoon freeze dried cilantro

1-1 ½ teaspoon garlic powder (to taste)

1 teaspoon ground ginger

½ teaspoon Famous Dave’s Rib Rub

Salt and pepper to taste                          

1 package ramen noodles (no sauce packet)

1 tablespoon lemon juice

------------------------------------------------------------

Put chicken broth, onions, Famous Dave’s Rib Rub, garlic, salt and pepper in pot and bring to simmer. Add chicken and cook till chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and shred. Strain chicken “gunk” from broth and add shredded chicken back into the pot. Bring back to simmer and add coconut milk, curry paste, cilantro and ginger. Add ramen noodles and cook till noodles are tender, about 5 minutes. Add lemon juice and serve.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Printer?!?!?!?!?

Rough Day