2017... The start of a new book.
Each year I attempt to set goals that are just not attainable enough. This year will probably be the same, but that's just fine. While I'm still working out the exact details in my mind, I have a feeling that they will somewhat resemble an IEP:objectives with supporting goals that are measurable and able to be somewhat easily tracked. They will fall into various areas of need, just as an IEP is. I think doing it this way may also help me write more measurable and attainable goals for my students. One goal will hopefully be about journaling, something I've definitely struggled with these past few years as I've started teaching. So today, I start. Wish me luck!
Each year I attempt to set goals that are just not attainable enough. This year will probably be the same, but that's just fine. While I'm still working out the exact details in my mind, I have a feeling that they will somewhat resemble an IEP:objectives with supporting goals that are measurable and able to be somewhat easily tracked. They will fall into various areas of need, just as an IEP is. I think doing it this way may also help me write more measurable and attainable goals for my students. One goal will hopefully be about journaling, something I've definitely struggled with these past few years as I've started teaching. So today, I start. Wish me luck!
Comments