Random Road Trip Saturday!!!!

We went to the West Side Market this weekend and got lots of good food....
My favorite was the Citron Creme crepe.... yummy! I had been looking forward to that ever since I decided to go. I didn't care much about anything else... as long as I got my crepe.
Then we went to the Cleveland Museum of Natural History. My parents hadn't been there before and I think they really liked it... till we all started getting hungry.
$12 Adults
$10 Students (with ID)
Free for teachers (with ID)
So, It cost $22 for the 4 of us to get in. 
(Mom had to pay full price, I got a discount and Michelle and dad were free.)


T-Rex and Triceratops


I got a kick out of this picture...
 Michelle taking a picture of the dinosaurs behind my dad. 
Dad taking pictures of the big fish fossil behind Michelle.

















This guy's artwork that was on display is AMAZING!
 

I love this shirt! I would have gotten it if it came in my size....





To top off the trip, we took my mom to the Cheesecake Factory. She had never been there before!!!! It was delicious!
Then it was a quick drive back and Michelle and I were dropped off at the Toledo Mud Hens stadium for a ball game with some more friends!
What a weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Printer?!?!?!?!?

Rough Day