Exercise?
I thought exercising was supposed to make you feel better. The endorphin high after a workout? I don't think I get it. I felt great after getting my butt kicked on Saturday, but after biking almos 6 miles tonight, I just have a sense of frustration or anxiety about something.
Did I mention I'm eliminating candy for a few... days, weeks, however long I manage to make it without busting out some sort of hidden candy stash.
Why you ask? Well, yesterday, after weighing myself and seeing that I havnt lost any weight in the last few months, I decided that if I am exercising, eating as much candy as I have been is completely negating the calories burnt. So, logic would have it that if I eliminate the calorie laden candy, and exercise more regularly, that I would be able to see a difference at the scales, and in the fit of my clothes.
Did I mention I'm eliminating candy for a few... days, weeks, however long I manage to make it without busting out some sort of hidden candy stash.
Why you ask? Well, yesterday, after weighing myself and seeing that I havnt lost any weight in the last few months, I decided that if I am exercising, eating as much candy as I have been is completely negating the calories burnt. So, logic would have it that if I eliminate the calorie laden candy, and exercise more regularly, that I would be able to see a difference at the scales, and in the fit of my clothes.
Comments