Healthier me.... One Day At A Time....2 week results roundup....

Week 1: Stop eating candy for a week
     Results: I only accidently slipped up once when I put a jaw breaker I have been working on for a few months in my mouth. I quickly realized what I did and licked off the spit and put it away for a later day. I have found that I do not crave sugar as much at the end of the week as I did at the beginning of the week.

Week 2: Using the Lose It app for iOS, track what I eat for a week.
     Results: Not too bad. I am realizing that my portions are really wonky. By tracking what I eat, I am able to more easily realize what all I am putting in my body, and how much of it. While I did not track what I ate this weekend, I tried to make healthier choices, eating fish instead of a burger. I did still allow myself some splurges Saturday as Michelle, my parents and I went to Cleveland for the day. Crepes, Avocado Egg Rolls and Cheesecake, while not the best choices in healthy eating, I have deemed them as sometimes foods, and are OK for occasional eating.

A cookie is a sometimes food.... Thank you cookie monster!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Printer?!?!?!?!?

Rough Day