Mother's Day Musings
I wanted to take some time to write about the moms whose actions in rearing their children have had a profound impact on my life. Although my sentiments are short here, don't let that show I limit their influence on my life. They mean more to me than you know!
My mom, Janet Perry is the #1 best mom in the world. I know I am biased, and millions of pins, coffee mugs, T-shirts and greeting cards beg to differ, but they are wrong (and overpriced).
My grandmothers, Roberta Perry, Laurel Hall, and Carole Perry. Each of these amazing ladies has touched my life. Roberta Perry raised 2 boys while her husband worked as a firefighter. Laurel Hall raised my mother, who was one of 7 kids in the family. Carole Perry married my Grandpa James Perry nearly 3 years ago and paraphrasing a sentiment from his recent obituary guest book "you made an old man very happy in his last few years of life". And indeed she did. I don't know if I have ever seen him act so much like a young man in love as I saw him act with Carole.
I would also like to thank those mothers of the men who have been an inspirational part of my singles branch over the last 10 years. They have raised their sons to honor their priesthood and be kind and helpful gentlemen.
My mom, Janet Perry is the #1 best mom in the world. I know I am biased, and millions of pins, coffee mugs, T-shirts and greeting cards beg to differ, but they are wrong (and overpriced).
My grandmothers, Roberta Perry, Laurel Hall, and Carole Perry. Each of these amazing ladies has touched my life. Roberta Perry raised 2 boys while her husband worked as a firefighter. Laurel Hall raised my mother, who was one of 7 kids in the family. Carole Perry married my Grandpa James Perry nearly 3 years ago and paraphrasing a sentiment from his recent obituary guest book "you made an old man very happy in his last few years of life". And indeed she did. I don't know if I have ever seen him act so much like a young man in love as I saw him act with Carole.
I would also like to thank those mothers of the men who have been an inspirational part of my singles branch over the last 10 years. They have raised their sons to honor their priesthood and be kind and helpful gentlemen.
Comments