So, I'm just a complicated ball of emotions right now and I can only partly blame it on the "monthly gift" that arrived his morning.
The last 8-12 weeks have been a bundle of stress, worry, frustration, sleeplessness, love, care, compassion, annoyance, and probably a whole slew of other emotions that I haven't even realized yet.

As I type this entry, I am laying on my Uncle Scott's couch in my Hall grandparents basement. Tomorrow we will lay to rest a wonderful man. Thursday, August 2nd, 2018, at approximately 2:55 pm, Grandpa Bruce Bingham Hall passed away at the age of 93. As we've been making preparations, I have been reminded of how much he loves his family and how much his family loves him. I have cried a few times since arriving in Utah on 8/5/18. I played the piano and remembered Grandpa coming in, sitting in a chair, closing his eyes and then buoying the music, even if he may not have been able to hear it all.
I'm grateful for the opportunity I have to see my Grandpa Hall again. I'm grateful for eternal families and the peace that comes from knowing that Grandpa was probably greater by his loving family who had passed away before him. The reunion must be glorious!

Grandpa Hall, I love you, a bushel, a peck, and a hug around the neck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Printer?!?!?!?!?

Rough Day