It's Friday. Tomorrow is Saturday and I'm not ready. Besides the feelings of grief and sadness that accompany the death of a family member, I've felt so... peaceful? Happy? With all the stress that has come from events of this summer, it's been hard to feel peaceful. For the last few days I've been able to really hang out with my Uncle Scott. We've talked about life, Grandpa, cars, and how wonderful it would be if I moved out to Utah.
New Printer?!?!?!?!?
Can it be true? I'm getting a new printer at work?!?!?! I realize this might not be as exciting for you as it is for me. but what you must understand is that I have the oldest computer at work... by like 3 years or more (and in computer age, 3 years is a long time!) I've only been without a printer for like 3 days at work, but even when I did have a color printer, it didn't print on cardstock which ment I couldn't print the business cards, or the time cards. Now I can print color things at my desk that I would either have to have someone else print, or I would have to print them on the other side of the building, meaning I would have to go to the other side of the building, load the correct paper product in the printer, go back to my desk to hit the print button, back to the printer to collect the printed items, then back to my desk to do whatever I had planned on doing with it. (that is if I remember what I was going to do with it)
Comments