I don't want to forget this trip. It's been hard. Being on the road for 2 days in a car, arriving and realizing Grandpa wouldn't be there to greet us, watching and listening as family discussed funeral arrangements, watching grandma get flustered, sad, confused, and overwhelmed. Seeing my mom cry, seeing my family cry. Playing the piano for Grandpa's funeral, Physically helping my uncle Scott with stuff (fun, but hard work), seeing him and my uncle Doug struggle with not feeling well. It's been rough.
But I've also felt so useful on this trip, especially once we got to Utah.
I'll say it again: I really don't want to go home in the morning. 😢😕ðŸ˜ðŸ˜¢ðŸ˜
I don't know if I've ever felt this strongly about not wanting to go home on any trip to Utah as I do this trip.
But I've also felt so useful on this trip, especially once we got to Utah.
I'll say it again: I really don't want to go home in the morning. 😢😕ðŸ˜ðŸ˜¢ðŸ˜
I don't know if I've ever felt this strongly about not wanting to go home on any trip to Utah as I do this trip.
Comments