President Thomas S. Monson Talks

On January 2, President Thomas S. Monson passed away. Over the course of the last couple years, I have had the thought that I'd really like to listen/read every conference talk and BYU speech he gave. While I was compiling the list tonight, I learned that I'll be quite busy this year. He gave at least 247 addresses, including each time he was asked to read the list of general authorities for a sustaining vote.
Below is the list I found from LDS.org, in reverse chronological order, and with the CES/BYU speeches at the end. I hope to write several posts about my thoughts (either here or in a journal dedicated to the topic.)


Kindness, Charity, and Love
April 2017





























































































































































































































































































































































TALKS BY Thomas S. Monson

·  Be a Light to the World
November 01, 2011
·  Principles from Prophets
September 15, 2009
·  Great Expectations
January 11, 2009
·Three Gates to Open
November 14, 2006
·Decisions Determine Destiny
November 06, 2005
·Life’s Greatest Decisions
September 07, 2003
·In Search of Treasure
March 11, 1997
·Decisions
February 06, 1977
·A Time to Choose
January 16, 1973
·The Spirit of Christmas
December 06, 1966



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Printer?!?!?!?!?

Rough Day