Gratitude Journal: day 17
Today I'm grateful for doors, pause buttons, and 2 hour delays.
As I stated yesterday, I've got a bit of a "cold" going on. Sometimes I just want to be left alone. But people didn't get it sometimes. They kept knocking on my door and interrupting me relaxing. Or they would call and then not say much. Then, I'd have to pause what I was watching. When I am sick, I want to be left alone. Text messages are my preferred method of communication because I can decide when, where and if I wish to read and/or reply.
I did prepare for my lesson, then school was canceled. And then my college classes were canceled. I will be asking for an extension for my video tape project as my school is on another two hour delay tomorrow morning.
Today I'm grateful for doors, pause buttons, and 2 hour delays.
As I stated yesterday, I've got a bit of a "cold" going on. Sometimes I just want to be left alone. But people didn't get it sometimes. They kept knocking on my door and interrupting me relaxing. Or they would call and then not say much. Then, I'd have to pause what I was watching. When I am sick, I want to be left alone. Text messages are my preferred method of communication because I can decide when, where and if I wish to read and/or reply.
I did prepare for my lesson, then school was canceled. And then my college classes were canceled. I will be asking for an extension for my video tape project as my school is on another two hour delay tomorrow morning.
Comments