Gratitude Journal: day 16
Today I am super grateful for modern medicine and medical centers. I went into the med center on campus today. I went just to make sure that my stuffy nose was just my seasonal allergies I battle when the temperature changes too frequently. Turns out my seasonal allergies caused a sinus infection which caused an ear infection bad enough that the doctor looked in my ear and said "Wow. Your eardrum is bulging. It looks like a doughnut. I wish I had a med student here to show them your ear!" I'm on Zyrtec for allergies for AT LEAST the next 30 days, High dose antibiotics for a week for the ear infection, Advil for sinus pressure/inflammation as needed, and 2 nasal sprays for clearing out my sinuses.
Today I am super grateful for modern medicine and medical centers. I went into the med center on campus today. I went just to make sure that my stuffy nose was just my seasonal allergies I battle when the temperature changes too frequently. Turns out my seasonal allergies caused a sinus infection which caused an ear infection bad enough that the doctor looked in my ear and said "Wow. Your eardrum is bulging. It looks like a doughnut. I wish I had a med student here to show them your ear!" I'm on Zyrtec for allergies for AT LEAST the next 30 days, High dose antibiotics for a week for the ear infection, Advil for sinus pressure/inflammation as needed, and 2 nasal sprays for clearing out my sinuses.
Comments