So what did I do this Memorial Day weekend?

Friday – Went with my friend Kim to the batting cages to hit a few dozen softballs around, went shopping at JoAnn Fabrics, dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings (Kim really wanted to watch the Red Wing’s hockey game, but we thought it wasn’t showing on her TV.)

Saturday – Random trip to the Shoppes at Fallen Timbers, made shish-kabobs for dinner before going bowling in Bowling Green, went to JoAnn’s again to buy fleece, went home and made fleece pillows while watching The Deadlest Catch.

Sunday – Went to Sacrament Meeting with my family ward (our branch meetings were canceled that day because of the abundance of attendees from our unit going to Zion’s Camp.) had dinner at my parents house before going back to Kim’s to camp out in the back yard.

Monday – Breakfast at Arby’s, shopping for plants and junk food, took a rest (didn't fall asleep so I cant call it a nap.) took down the tent in kim’s backyard, packed up stuff and went to the drive in movie with Kim, Michelle and my dad. (my mom enjoyed a quiet night at home.) Didn't get into bed till just before 2, watched TV, but couldn’t fall asleep, finaly turned TV off around 2:45.

So needless to say, I am on auto-pilot today.....

 
 

Comments

Kim said…
THATS RIGHT JULIE I HAD A BLAST ALSO I LOVED THE RANDOM TRIP ON SAT THAT WAS FUN PICK A PLACE IT MADE ME THINK ALSO IN WHICH DIRECTION I WANTED TO GO EATHER IF IT WAS RIGHT OR LEFT NEXT TIME YOU ARE AT MY PLACE AGAIN WE WILL HAVE TO PLAY THAT GAME AGAIN THAT RIGHT GO WINGS + I LOVE MAKING THE SHISK-KABOBS I ALSO LOVED DOING THE OTHER ACTIVITES WE DID I LOVED CAMPING IN THE TENT THAT WAS WAY COOL THANKS AGAIN KIM

Popular posts from this blog

New Printer?!?!?!?!?

Rough Day