Monetary Surprise?
So have you ever put on a jacket, pair of pants or pulled out a purse you haven't used in a while only to be pleasantly surprised to find a few bucks stashed away in the pocket? I have done this quite a bit as I am sure you have as well.....
So try this one. Have you ever checked the balance in your bank account only to be confusingly surprised at the balance? This is what happened to me.
I checked my bank account this morning to see if a few of my bills had come out. But when I heard the balance, it was not what I expected. When I looked online at the account, I kinda figured out why. I have been awaiting my federal tax refund deposit and it finally came via direct deposit today. most of the time I would be happy to get it. but when I checked my bank account this morning, there was $220 more than was supposed to be there....It is like finding money in your pockets, only I don't think most people just happen to leave $220 in their pockets and forget about it. (if you are the exception to this statement, can I be your friend?)
Long story short, I think the IRS fixed a $220 error on my taxes.
So try this one. Have you ever checked the balance in your bank account only to be confusingly surprised at the balance? This is what happened to me.
I checked my bank account this morning to see if a few of my bills had come out. But when I heard the balance, it was not what I expected. When I looked online at the account, I kinda figured out why. I have been awaiting my federal tax refund deposit and it finally came via direct deposit today. most of the time I would be happy to get it. but when I checked my bank account this morning, there was $220 more than was supposed to be there....It is like finding money in your pockets, only I don't think most people just happen to leave $220 in their pockets and forget about it. (if you are the exception to this statement, can I be your friend?)
Long story short, I think the IRS fixed a $220 error on my taxes.
Comments