Oh, Mom!
So I have been awaiting the arrival of my FAFSA refund from school....
Yes, I realize the semester is over half way over....
Yes, it frustrates the snot out of me....
Apparently taking staggered start date classes screws with your refund disbursement date.
BUT.....
Unlike the 18 billion other times I have checked my bank account and UT account since January, today there was a small change.
Below is an email to my mom, and her response cracks me up:
well the $$ is no longer in my UT account.
It's not yet in my bank account either.
must be in limbo land (somewhere between UT and my bank is UT's bank. it's probably there.)
only a matter of time....
Mom's response?
Maybe the Klingons have it and are heading, warp-speed, to Chewbaka-land!
Man, I love that lady!
(And if Chewie is listening, please send them back with my money, Thanks!)
PS: my mom's response to that:
I wouldn’t send THEM back with it, I would trust it to CP3O or R2D2 or even Spock, but not the Klingons!!
Comments