Persistent Callers!
you know it is going to be an interesting day when.....
I get a call from some guy a few days ago:
caller: hey, can I get {boss's name}'s cell phone number
me: may I ask who this is?
caller: Eric (not sure if that was what he said, but it works for the reenactment)
me: May I ask where you are calling from
caller: (something about an electric/ electrician company)
me: I'm sorry, I cant give out his cell phone number. just a moment.
*put call on hold*
I ask Elizabeth if she know if {bosses name} knows a guy named Eric from an electrician company who would be asking for his cell phone. she told me to transfer the call to his cell phone, but don't give out the number.
*transfer call to cell phone*
a few minutes later....
caller: yes, I got his voice mail, if I could get his cell phone number so I can send him a text.
me: I'm sorry, I cant give out his cell phone number without a message from him.
caller: but if I send him a text and he will see who it is from,
me: I still cant give out his cell phone number.
caller: I just need to ask him where he wants an outlet put....
*click....* (me hanging up on him)
very persistent caller. he didn't help his cause by having so much background noise, like he was calling from a telemarketing office....
Comments