December 5th Writing Prompt

I've decided that I need to write more. Over the years, typing out my thoughts have helped me work through some various thoughts and feelings. I found a website of daily writing prompt that I will try to write about at least a few days a week.


"December 5 The power of touch Textures are everywhere: The rough edges of a stone wall. The smooth innocence of a baby's cheek. The sense of touch brings back memories for us. What texture is particularly evocative to you?"

The power of touch.... I love the comforting feeling of warm blankets or towels from the dryer. It makes me feel warm and comfortable. It reminds me of doing laundry with my family growing up at the laundrymat. 
This may sound random, but I feel as if I've been able to tell if a plant is alive or fake because I can feel the coolness of the water in the leaves if it is alive, yet it feels like lifeless plastic.... decoration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Printer?!?!?!?!?

Rough Day