20 questions about me - Update
I started reading some old blog posts and found that in the past, I liked to answer random questions about myself and figured I'd give it another go!
Today's list is written by Lori Thayer and was posted here.
Today's list is written by Lori Thayer and was posted here.
Would you rather…
- Watch Star Wars, or Star Trek?
Definitely Star Trek! I've watched several of the series already! - Read on a Kindle or paperback book?
Neither. Most of the books I "read" are audiobooks. - Go to a play or musical?
Musical - Go to the theater or a movie?
Movie - Hike or bike?
Bike. Definitely! I can't wait for the weather to be consistently warmer. (It was 60 degrees here yesterday!) - Wear jeans or chinos?
Jeans. Honestly, I have no idea what chinos are. - Have a Margarita or Pina Colada?
Neither, I don't drink alcohol. - Drink a glass of Guinness or Fat Tire?
Again, neither, I don't drink alcohol. - Crash with friends or stay in a hotel?
Hotel. My friends would frown if I took their bottles of shampoo and soap from their bathrooms. - Visit Europe or Mexico?
Europe - Vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why?
I'd love to go to Hawaii. Alaska just seams too cold. - Go skiing or snowshoeing?
I've been skiing. I'd rather try snowshoeing. - Travel by plane, train, or automobile?
Plane because it gets me there faster. Train because I would get to completely relax and enjoy the scenery. Automobile because it usually involves friends, loud music and a ton of laughter. - Enjoy a houseboat or speed boat?
Houseboat, I guess. - Go climbing or zip lining?
Neither. I do not enjoy heights. - Go to a comedy club or dance club?
Can we change them to a board game club? - Have a night out or evening in?
Depends on who I get to spend time with.... ;) - Watch TV or read a book?
Watch TV. - Go canoeing or waterskiing?
I love canoeing! That's another thing I'd like to do more of this year. - Camp in an RV or stay in a tent?
Tent camping. RV's are for wusses and retirees. - Use Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook. I have a Twitter, but I primarily use Facebook. - Choose a free trip or money?
Hmmm.... This one is hard. I'd have to say the money. Though a trip would be nice, I could also plan a trip with the money and customize it to be whatever I wanted. - Win the lottery or find your perfect job?
Find my perfect job. I love being able to work and working is even better when I love what I do. - Swim in a pool or the ocean?
I'd have to say swim in a pool. The ocean seems too salty and sunny. My red hair and fair skin do not agree with overexposure to the sun. - Travel by sailboat or cruise ship?
Cruise ship? Don't they have helicopter pads to take me to remote exotic locations? Or is that just on TV? - Watch sports or play sports?
Watch sports.... definitely. - Play dodgeball or kickball?
I think I'd rather play kickball. Dodgeball just seems too rough.
Comments