I'm sorry for the randomness of my last post. I was having an "off" day and needed to say a bit of what I was thinking. It's been known to happen from time to time.
Being single in a world so focused on who's dating who is depressing some days. I have to force myself to see the best in being single without losing sight of the ultimate goal: eternal marriage. There are days when this is super hard.
I am grateful for friends who include me, regardless of my marital status.
Being single in a world so focused on who's dating who is depressing some days. I have to force myself to see the best in being single without losing sight of the ultimate goal: eternal marriage. There are days when this is super hard.
I am grateful for friends who include me, regardless of my marital status.
Comments