Wow. This Christmas break has gone by too fast. Later on today I start a new chapter in my education: student teaching. Even though I'm calmly nervous about this big step, I'm grateful I have made it this far. I hope and pray that I can remember what I've learned and know how best to apply it.
But tonight I am reminded of how blessed I am to have such good friends. Friends to laugh with. Friends to listen when I just need to talk, even if they've heard this story or problem fifty times already. Friends who talk to me about big things in their lives and help me know I'm not forgotten. Friends who insist I text them when I get home so they know I got home safely when it's late and the roads are snowy. Friends who will be experiencing similar things as I will this semester and will be able to commiserate with me. Friends who understand how I feel about a variety of topics and issues. I have been and continue to be blessed with some amazing people surrounding me and I am so grateful for these amazing people.
But tonight I am reminded of how blessed I am to have such good friends. Friends to laugh with. Friends to listen when I just need to talk, even if they've heard this story or problem fifty times already. Friends who talk to me about big things in their lives and help me know I'm not forgotten. Friends who insist I text them when I get home so they know I got home safely when it's late and the roads are snowy. Friends who will be experiencing similar things as I will this semester and will be able to commiserate with me. Friends who understand how I feel about a variety of topics and issues. I have been and continue to be blessed with some amazing people surrounding me and I am so grateful for these amazing people.
Comments