This really explains my journey over the last few years rather well. I've faced some difficult times. Times of sorrow and feelings of great loneliness that grip me for days or weeks. I've faced loss of loved ones, loss of employment, loss in general. I've been forced to move on from people whom, even the very idea and thought of them, made me happy. I've had to say goodby to countless friends for a variety of frustrating and uncontrollable reasons. I do not always know why the Lord's plan has had me go through these trials. Sometimes I am blessed to find out years after going through something, what those trials were to teach me. Sometimes the moral to the story of my life remains a mystery.

Even though I've been through trials and sadness over the years, I've been extremely blessed with good health, employment opportunities, education, great and supportive friends and family and the gospel. I know that I am here on this earth to learn and that through the divine plan of The Master, the storms of this life will help me learn how to sail my ship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Printer?!?!?!?!?

Rough Day