Yes, this did really happen to me....

I went out for Chinese with my coworker and her daughter today for lunch. Sitting next to us was a table of 3 women in their 60's or 70's or possibly older. They must have all had ADD or something. Here is a small glimpse into the topics of their conversation for the 35-40 minutes we were there....
"I wont touch frog legs"
"I don't buy bagged lettuce because it always goes bad before I can use it up"
"Yea, I was part of the Wednesday bowling league, but it was just too busy, so I switched to Thursday"
"I was at Walmart and saw this fuzzy Nativity blanket. It was labeled $7.99. But when I got home and looked at my receipt, it said $1.99. So I went back and bought 3 more to donate to the animal shelter"
"My mom's dog bed cost $40! That dog has a better bed than I do!"
"We have cats that sleep on our kitchen chairs so much that we had to get fabric to recover the chairs in"
"There's going to be a wonderful show on the Weather Channel tonight. It's about weather on other planets"
"Mother, wouldn't this be wonderful for my chia pet?" (said by one of the ladies to someone who I'm guessing is her mother.)
Something about Notre Dame Football, then something about tennis
"Where's my keys. I can't find my keys."
"Where's our next meal?"
Discussing hunting dogs they had in the past "He was just a little white ball of fur"

I'm not exactly sure how they were able to follow each other, but I had a blast laughing at them on the inside!

Comments

lol. maybe they were on their phones???

Popular posts from this blog

New Printer?!?!?!?!?

Rough Day