Recap on the past 2 months....


Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN Fall 2011

     Well, it's been an interesting few months. Between school, work, church, finals, tech portfolio's, Thanksgiving, vacation and Christmas, my life seams to be one major activity after another. It's gone by so fast, some parts of the last 8 weeks I am still trying to process. Much of my thoughts have hovered around one topic/event: 
     Thanksgiving and 4 weeks before and after Thanksgiving.
     I'm not quite ready to talk about my experience, but suffice it to say, it didn't turn out how I imagined it would. (don't worry, it's all G-rated.)
     I have quite an imagination sometimes and being invited to spend Thanksgiving with a friend back in Indiana gave my imagination a sugar rush!
     One day, I hope I will be able to describe my Thanksgiving 2011 experience, but it is still a raw and touchy subject that is bringing up emotions I'm not sure what to do with right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Printer?!?!?!?!?

Rough Day