Being mad sucks!

So last night I bought myself a new fancy alarm clock that will charge my ipod! it will charge, play, etc.

Well I had to call customer service on it last night because something wasn't working. The guy asked me what happens when I put the ipod on the docking station. I took it off so I could put it back on and tell him exactly what it does...and it wouldn't go back on!!!!! I tried and tried. I even had Michelle try... all while I am still on the phone with "Michael", the service agent who barely spoke English. We didn't want to push it too hard because we were afraid it was going to break my ipod (if it would have, I would have been REALLY MAD!!!! but it didn't.) So, frustratingly, eventually I told the guy that I think I am going to return it because it is too much of a hassle. His response was pretty much "go ahead and return it." What kind of service agent is he?

So, that just made me really mad. I started looking for reviews for it or troubleshooting things online and I HAVEN'T FOUND A SINGLE REVIEW FOR WHAT I BOUGHT ANYWHERE!!!!! I even emailed their customer service last night and I don't think they got back to me.

And to just pour salt and lemon juice in the wound, when I return it to Office Max (during my lunch break today), they are probably going to charge me a 15% restocking fee because I opened the package. (at least that is what the nice sticker the cashier put on my box says) Luckily that should only about $6.75, but still! I would expect this kind of quality from maybe Wal-Mart or some shady online store. but Office Max? I thought they were better than that.

So long story short, I'm mad and now I am developing a headache.


Comments

i understand your pain! Why do they always have foreign people for TECH SUPPORT??? ugh!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Printer?!?!?!?!?

Rough Day