Goals for June 2011
While in the process of not watching TV for a week, I have realized that there are a lot of things I could do instead of watching TV.
June brings the hope of achieving more goals, hence the list below:
1. Finish Reading/listening to The Book of Mormon before July 1, 2011. I'm currently in Helaman Chapter 7. That is an average of 2.5 chapters each day. (So far today, I've already gotten 4 done! So now I'm about half way thru chapter 11!)
2. Bike 100 miles by July 1, 2011 This averages out to be 4 miles every day but Sundays. (This was my goal for last year.... ALL of last year!)
3. Mow the front and back lawn at least 1 time every 7 days.
4. Blog about something every day of June 2011!
While I would love to achieve these goals, I know things will fall into my path to deter me from them. Distractions, disgruntlement and disappointment always happen and they always will.
But I can try.
But I can try.
Today's QOTD (Quote of the day):
"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it."
~Henry David Thoreau
Comments