Free at last!

With the end of the semester brings much needed freedom.
The freedom to craft!
As I have been looking around blog land, there are a few projects that I really want to try, but have not had the time to explore because of homework, papers, traveling and studying as well as working full time.
This blog post is all about some of those projects I have found that I really really want to try.

Here we go with project #1
Laptop Sleeve
http://www.skiptomylou.org/2010/07/29/laptop-sleeve/
(note: This was a guest post from http://www.crapivemade.com/)

As part of going back to school, I had to get a new computer....
had to.... ha!
As if I was forced against my will to do so....(Thank you student loans!)
Right now it has mostly been safely stashed away in the laptop sleeve of my book bag.
Functional? yes.
Pretty? maybe.
Sick of getting my scarf and gloves stuck on the Velcro closure? Absolutely.

Project #2
The One Hour Bag
http://www.skiptomylou.org/2010/07/20/one-hour-bag/
(note: This was a guest post from Jodi @ Ric Rac)
Wouldn't my laptop look great on campus in this bag?
(And of course it would match the laptop case I plan on making from Project #1.)

Project #3
Casserole Dish Carrier

http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/2010/11/casserole-dish-carrier-tutorial-guest.html
(Note: This was from a guest post by Christina @ 2 Little Hooligans.)

I tried to make one of these several years ago from scratch....
No pattern.
No tutorial.
Nothing more than the memory of seeing one of these at a church potluck growing up.
Needless to say....it is shoved in the back of a box, drawer or landfill somewhere. So I was excited to see this tutorial!

Well, there are definitely more projects I want to try, but gotta publish this one before the new year starts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Printer?!?!?!?!?

Rough Day