UPromise?


I have decided that at some point in the future (sooner rather than later) I will be going back to school to finish my Bachelors degree. I have avoided this for quite some time now (seeing as I graduated with my Associates degree in 2004, I'd say about 5-6 years now.) One of reasons I had avoided it was I was really REALLY not wanting to get student loans.
Well I have decided weather or not I have to get student loans, I want to finish my degree.
I have opened a Upromise account for the purpose of earning money on things that I already buy and letting that earned money help pay for some of my expenses. All I do is input the Shoppers cards i have (Kroger, Giant Eagle, etc.) and it looks at what I buy. If anything I bought is on their list of participating products and brands, they will add a percentage of the cost of the item to my account. Once you add your shoppers cards to the account you can shop and forget about it as everything is figured for you.
There are additional options as well.
I realize this sounds like a shameless plea for my cause, and I guess in a way it is. If you would like to help me in my efforts to pay for part of my education, please comment below or email me and I will forward you a friends and family link. It doesn't take long at all to register!
Thank you for all your help!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Printer?!?!?!?!?

Rough Day