New Years Resolutions.... Who needs them?

I try to set them.
 
I have grand plans on keeping them.
 
Then January 2nd rolls around and I usually have forgotten them.
 
Somehow New Years Resolutions just don't work out for me. But Lent does....
(I realize members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints don't practice Lent, and mine is not following any traditions contrary to my beliefs; I am just setting a 40 day goal.)
So what is this year's goal?
 
NO FAST FOOD!*
 
*now let me clarify. I am categorizing fast food as the following
-food is given to you in a bag while you are in a vehicle
-no waiters
Buffets don't count against me (although it has been several months since I went to one.)
Eating McDonalds inside the restaurant does count against me....
 
My sister Christina has made a deal with me. If I make it from 2/17/10 to 3/29/10 without eating any fast food, she will give me $20. If I slip up, I have to give her $20.
 
I will be weighing myself 2/17/10 as well as on 3/29/10 to see how much weight I lose. (I also hope to start exercising more during this time as well, so the weight loss will not be purely related to the elimination of fast food.)
 
Wish me luck!
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Printer?!?!?!?!?

Rough Day