Weird Weekend....
Talk about a weird weekend, Here's what all my weekend entailed:
Friday - My mom found out that she got the job she had interviewed for. She wanted to celebrate, but my dad had a work meeting he couldn't get out of. so she took Jennifer, Christina, Kim, Michelle and I out to dinner at Olive Garden. (Yummy!)
Saturday- I love coupons for craft stores. I got some emailed to me and used them at Michael's on Saturday morning. I had also gotten an email from Fallen Timbers Mall about a free $10 Gift Card offer where all you had to do was print out the email and come collect your card between 11am and 6pm. (Free Money? works for me!) So we (Michelle, Kim and I) stood in line there for like a half hour to each get our gift cards. Then we drove to near Levis Commons where Kim and I walked around the stores for a while. Michelle picked us up and she went home to rest and recoup from being sick. Kim and I ended up going shopping some more. (had to find a gift for my mom for her belated birthday....)
Saturday Night - Kim had a fundraiser, The Prime Rib and Crab Fest. Because Michelle was still not feeling well, we invited our friend Rob to come join us and eat massive amounts of prime rib and crab. (he was all for the massive eating of food.... when is he not?) then we decided to go bowling in .... none other than Bowling Green! After eating pie at Big Boy while we waited for a lane to open up, I was slaughtered in 3 games of bowling.
Sunday- listened to President Dieter F. Uchtdorf's CES Broadcast.... again! (What can I say, it was AMAZING! ) Then I went to church, choir practice, celebrated my mom's belated birthday, went home and fell asleep on the couch watching The Wizard of Oz.
Needless to say I was kinda tired when I woke up this morning.
Comments