Today just isnt my day....
So I passed by 10 or more different fast food places on my way to lunch today. I ended up going to a local fast food establishment for lunch. (to remain nameless.....) and waited a really long time in the drive thru and ended up with not quite the quality of meal i was expecting.
after throwing away just under half the burger, drinking the melted (or never fully frozen) milkshake and eating the best part of the meal, the coleslaw, i went back to my office to cook up one of my office drawer lunches. I have made these before and other than burning my lip on one last week i hadn't had any problems with them. I added water, stirred, cooked, stirred again and let it set in my office drawer to cool while i did a some office like stuff. when i went to eat it, i pulled out the fork that had been resting in the cooling food and was pleasantly surprised to find this....
So my word of caution to all:
after throwing away just under half the burger, drinking the melted (or never fully frozen) milkshake and eating the best part of the meal, the coleslaw, i went back to my office to cook up one of my office drawer lunches. I have made these before and other than burning my lip on one last week i hadn't had any problems with them. I added water, stirred, cooked, stirred again and let it set in my office drawer to cool while i did a some office like stuff. when i went to eat it, i pulled out the fork that had been resting in the cooling food and was pleasantly surprised to find this....
CAUTION: AFTER COOKING, PRODUCT MAY BE HOT ENOUGH TO MELT YOUR PLASTIC CUTLERY!!!!!
Comments