2/11/09

So I am totally excited! I was able to go to a restaurant I havent beento in a few months. The last time I was at one of their locations, I ended up filing a complaint and they gave me $15 in gift certificates!(woo hoo!) so I ended up paying a whopping 78 cents for lunch, dinner(aka leftovers) and a dissert!Then I went to the grocery store in the same town I work in and had someAWSOME coupons to use there! Went a bit coupon crazy (only a bit becauseI have DEFFINATELY used more coupons in one visit than this trip, but when you see the total, you will understand why.....) Yea, that's right. Lunch for the next 2 days, 2 desserts, and a drink for..... Nada, zilch, zero, 100% off!!!! I am thinking of writing more about my couponing adventures here on myblog, so if you would like to check it out once in a while, feel free.And I am always accepting coupons from the Sunday paper (as long as theyhavent expired)! Please contribute to my coupon fettish!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Printer?!?!?!?!?

Rough Day